Commercial Manager (South)
Commercial Manager (South)
Field Based (covering the South of England with travel)
FDB (First Databank) is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, FDB enables our developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes.
We have an exciting range of Medicines Optimisation solutions which put us ahead in our field. Within the Primary Care space our prescribing decision support solution is used by over 4,000 GPs, following its launch in 2014.
In 2021, we are the due to launch new solutions into our Primary Care portfolio, specifically to support proactive decision making by practice based Pharmacists and also launch a new solution moving FDB into the analytics space to support decision making at a population level.
We are very excited about the new innovations and additions to our portfolio and we are looking forward to welcoming someone to our team who wants to be involved in innovative technology and improving health outcomes.
We are now looking for a Commercial Manager (Primary Care Market) to join our team and maximise our market share and profitability across a significant portion of the South of England, covering the area south of Birmingham to the English Channel including Bristol, Reading, London and the Home Counties.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Car allowance
This is the perfect opportunity for a healthcare sales professional to advance their career with a growing and highly successful organisation.
We’ve got a clear vision and mission to make the world a healthier place through the power of medical knowledge. This means that our products will enable healthcare professionals to make better decisions, be more informed and support more patients in their return to full health.
In addition to the above rewards, we’ll fund your training and development and support your work/life balance with an enhanced pension scheme, health cash back scheme, life assurance and the ability to purchase additional holiday should you require it.
So, if you are looking to take your next step and get involved with a company that is proven to make a difference, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
As a Commercial Manager, you will be tasked with maximising revenue, market share and profitability through new and existing business relationships in the UK primary care market.
Specifically, you will lead new sales initiatives for new primary care solutions to deliver maximum market penetration, promote and sell our solutions to new customers and take advantage of opportunities throughout the healthcare market.
Your role will also involve:
- Lead generation / networking with the support of a dedicated marketing team
- Proactively self-generating leads across multiple stakeholder groups and organisations
- Maximising new customer revenue
- Demonstrating, presenting and promoting our solutions to clinical and technical customers
- Continually developing your knowledge of our portfolio of solutions
- Ensuring that business relationships are complemented with appropriate contractual agreements
To be considered as a Commercial Manager, you will need:
- Proven success within a healthcare sales role (e.g. NHS)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare market, specifically across Primary Care commissioning
- A team player mentality including the ability to work closely with colleagues across the commercial team and the wider business
- Previous experience of using a formal sales process
- Lead generation experience and success
- Experience of responding to tenders and managing a bid process
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- A proven track record within a targeted sales environment
- Strong influencing and negotiation experience
- To be comfortable undertaking extensive travel
Other organisations may call this role Healthcare Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, or Regional Commercial Manager.
Webrecruit and FDB are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Commercial Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.